Showing My Clit Before Switching from Injectable Testosterone to T Cream on My Clit

Happy New Year! This morning, I started off my year by giving my clit a good pumping and I loved every second. Ooh, my clit felt so good. I’m sharing some pictures of my clit, after taking injectable testosterone for around 25 years. I will soon be switching to one-click testosterone cream that will be applied directly to my clit. If any of you have experience with testosterone clit cream, please message me. I appreciate any guidance and support as I begin the next phase of my life. Now that I’m over 60, my doc thinks it’s time for me to switch to t cream on my clit.

4 Likes

Goood luck!

Update us on the chemical compound of the testosterone and the mg you’re taking if you’re able.

This is gorgeous! I look forward to the progress!

Any updates thus far?

Hi East,

My clit is looking and feeling good on the testosterone cream. However, I’m getting used to a new cell phone now and waiting for new clit pump after my old one broke. In early February, I hope to share some updated pictures of my clit. I appreciate your interest in looking at my clit.