Reactions from partners to my growing clit

When I first started on testosterone, my goal was to stop my periods. While I knew that my clit might get bigger, I thought that would be a welcome change, but it wasn’t my goal.

Since starting on testosterone, I have had 3 lesbian sexual (clitoral) encounters. Before testosterone, women never told me that I had a huge clit, just a clit that was above average in size. Now, I hear comments like, “Wow, I’ve never seen such a huge clit. What did you do, take testosterone or something?”. All three of the women were eager to play with my big clit and nobody shunned me. I love having an XXL clit and pump for additional size.

However, I do think it’s important to disclose to sexual partners that I take testosterone and that my clit is larger than average. If my potential partner has a problem with me taking testosterone, best to find out ahead of time and avoid any sexual encounters with her.

1 Like

What you’re doing here is awesome, and everyone benefits from anything that can enhance sexual pleasure between partners, inform those about the benefits of increasing the size of the clitoris. Bravo!

1 Like

Hi PleasureArtist,

I appreciate your friendly and supportive comment. Welcome to our growyourclit.com community.

Becky

Have any of your female partners ever started the enlargement process?

For 20 years, I had a special friend/sweetheart. At the beginning of our relationship, I was her volunteer clit pumping instructor.

1 Like