New Clit Pumping Regimen

Hi Friends:

I’ve increased my clit pumping regimen from once to three times/week. My clit seems much happier.
Weekend: water bottle pump, then vacuum pump
Monday night: water bottle pump only
Thursday night: vacuum pump only.

2 Likes

Here’s my clit through the window in my clitoral awareness underwear.

1 Like

Wow…that looks so suck-able :drooling_face:.

1 Like

Thanks for your compliment.

Hi Tony,

Welcome to the Grow Your Clit community.

Sincerely,
Becky

This one is a very good one; I wouldn’t be surprised if you were able to penetrate with it. I read somewhere relatively recently that olive oil rub into the head of the clit plus the pump could make it grow even bigger. Now this was something I found just a while ago from a forum. And the post on the said forum was from 2009 so needless to say more than 10 years ago. What you say about the olive oil?

Hi East,
Thanks for your positive feedback. I might try olive oil while pumping. I need to think about it and do some research. When I first started pumping, the info that I read said that water-based lube was the best.

I live primarily like a celebate monk, masturbation only. When I do find a special woman, my clit is ideal for clit-to-clit stimulation (tribidism). A former girlfriend asked me to penetrate her with my clit and she told me that she enjoyed it. Personally, I don’t like penetration. So, I don’t initiate an act with a partner that I wouldn’t want done to me. But, I am happy to penetrate my partner if that’s what she wants.

1 Like

Was the clit too sensitive and that’s why you didn’t enjoy penetrating your partner then?

While I did enjoy penetrating my girl friend with my clit, I found clit-to-clit contact to be more intensely pleasurable.

Do you think that if it was bigger, you’d enjoy the penetration more? What did your partner like about being penetrated? Honestly, it seems romantic.

Good question. I’ve never thought about whether I would enjoy penetrating a woman more if my clit was bigger. All I can say that I don’t having a finger inserted in my vagina and don’t seek to do things to other women that I don’t like being done to myself.

I recall my partner saying that she liked being penetrated by my clit and that she’d never seen such a big clit before and that she thought my big clit was really sexy. That got me excited and made my clit hard.

Back in the mid-1990’s when I started on a partial dose of testosterone, my goal was to stop my period, although I thought I would be delighted if my clit got bigger and it did. I think my clit was around 3/4 inch in my pre-testosterone days, although I don’t have any measurements. Now, it’s 2 inches long when erect. I’d love for my clit to get a little longer, but am fine if 2 inches is my final length.

In January, I will be switching from injectable testosterone to t cream that will be applied directly to my clit. I plan to post updates about my clit on redditt and on this site.

1 Like

I also met a woman friend on reddit, with whom I exchange chats. She tells me that my clit looks like a small penis and that she fantasizes about me inside of her. Just thinking about that turns me on. She told me that has only had intercourse with men, and wants to try having intercourse with a woman with a big phallic clit, but not one that’s as big as a normal-sized penis.

1 Like

I’m not sure science is there yet with us being as big as a penis…well, as big as a average size penis. Apparently there are some clits that are now able to surpass micropenis’ in size.

I forget which post but you mentioned you were going to go on T cream. You spoke with your doctor already and what mg they’re going to assign you?

At the end of the first week of January, I will be starting on testosterone cream. Later this month, I’ll probably post an update and let folks know how it’s going.

2 Likes

That looks beautiful! I truly appreciate the work you and the others put into making your clits as big as they humanly be. :heart_eyes: :pray: :hot_face: