My Clit After 4 Weeks on Testosterone Cream

Dear Friends:

Four weeks ago, I switched from injectable testosterone to applying testosterone cream on my clit.
I think my clit has gotten a little bigger. At the end of Feb or beginning of March, I plan to measure my clit and will post an update. Fine to message me with a friendly, supportive note.

I think the blue shorts really help bring it out. Are you aroused in those pictures? It does look bigger I think. I am curious to know if it will continue to grow.

Yes, I am aroused in those pictures. They were taken after pumping. On one hand, I would be delighted if my clit got longer. On the other hand, I am satisfied with a 2 inch erect clit. As long my clit maintains her current size and doesn’t get smaller, I’m happy.

Glad you like my blue shorts with a clit window.

Let’s hope you won’t have to pump to get this affect as time goes on with you on the t cream.

I love to pump my clit. No matter how big my clit gets with the cream, I yearn to feel the suction on my clit from air and water pumps.

Really? I’m the opposite. Pumping is dull for me.

Do you pump your entire clit (hood + shaft + glans)? Some women pump only the glans and that seems painful, at least it would be for me. When I pump my entire clit, I feel like my clit is being sucked and I love the feeling of my clit being sucked.

It gets big for sure when pumped. I also think pumping is a good indicator how big a clit can get naturally and where the plateau truly is. When I pump my clit, it just feels like its getting pulled. Not a very pleasurable experience for me.

I remember the creator of this very forum and the size of her clit when it was pumped. Have you seen that picture? That image was from a few years ago but was a big motivator for me growing my clit

Hi East,

Thanks for sharing your experience with pumping. You might be right that a pumped clit is an indicator of maximum attainable size.

I have seen the EuroSlut’s clit, but not YoloMice. If you have a link to a picture that she intended to share with others, I will appreciate the link.

Who’s YoloMice?

Have you seen the clits of ClitDLucca, AbbyYonz or SuzyHotBrazil?

YoloMice is the creator of this website, growyourclit.com.

Yes, I have seen some of SuzyHotBrazil’s pictures, but not AbbyYonz and ClitDLucca. Please share your favorite links.

Here is Abby: https://www.reddit.com/user/AbbyYons/.

And this is my favorite from ClitDLucca:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bigclit/comments/12mm677/ff_clit_fuck/

Her clit is big enough to fuck with it. But the steroids, she’s on really turned her quite masculine; I believe she goes by both pronouns now.

Wow, those women have amazing big clits.
May you find what you seek on your clitoral growth journey.

If you’re interested, here’s the latest update on my clit.

I feel like I’m developing a muscle on my clitoral shaft and my clit tilts upwards when I have an erection. I remember that you commented that seeing my clit through an open fly highlighted its size. I love to show my clit through an open fly.