Discomfort from growth?

I’m using a low dose of t gel applied directly to my clit and I’m really liking the results but over the last 24 hours I’ve had some minor discomfort. Not to be crude but it’s kind of like I have a boner that won’t go down? Like the feeling is similar to arousal but uncomfortable, it’s kind of hard to describe. I almost keep thinking I need to pee but then I go and it doesn’t go away (and there’s not burning or discomfort from urinating so it’s not like a UTI or something).

Anybody else having this problem? Should I see a doctor?

I use t cream and enjoy having a boner that won’t go away. If you are uncomfortable, contact your doctor. Everyone deserves to be safe and comfortable in their body.

I too recommend the doctor. When I was on DST, I don’t recall having such a feeling. I do know it was uncomfortable to wear panties and I actually switched to boxer briefs. I haven’t been given my new prescription just yet and I’m unsure if any growth will occur with the new prescription; however, we’ll see if I have any discomfort with it.

Welcome to the GrowYourClit community. Please feel free to ask any questions and let us know if we can help you in any way.