CW: pictures // Freak medical issue ruined my clit - hoping I can grow it back?

CW: Images of clitoral injury/damage

Hi! I’m a (mostly) cis woman. My pronouns are she or they.

I had a mystery medical issue last year that resulted in my clit being smaller and significantly less sensitive. I’ll post a picture towards the bottom.

My clit used to be larger and more sensitive. (Top image)

And then one day, I started having some discomfort and extreme sensitivity, and I noticed I had a small white bump on the tip of my clit.

In just a few hours, that small white bump had turned into the middle left image.

I went to the ER, they tested me for every possible STD (all negative). The doctor shrugged, said he’d never seen anything like it, told me to come back if it got worse, and sent me home.

A few hours later, it looked like the middle right image.

I went back to the ER and saw a female doctor. She ran more STD tests and did a physical examination. She told me that the “growth” was discharge from an abrasion on my clit, then removed it. It hurt like hell for a moment, then quickly subsided to a manageable level.

Now that I’m all healed, months later, my clit now looks like the bottom image.

Obviously it’s different and smaller from what it used to be, and I have had a massive decrease in sensitivity.

I’ve been thinking about trying to grow my clit a bit, both for the added surface area and for the potential for increased sensitivity. I know that increased sensitivity isn’t guaranteed, but I think it would be a nice bonus if it happened.

Have any of you ever seen anything like what happened to me?

Can I use DHT locally on my clit and have it not really affect the rest of my body?
I don’t want to experience masculizing effects outside of my genital area.
I already have PCOS, so I don’t want to exacerbate that.

What should I look for when trying to find a doctor to help me through the process?

Thank you!

Is there an LGBT-friendly health center or doctor where you live?
Even if you are straight, that might be a place where you could find help.